Sunday, October 30, 2005

Look Look! I got a blog shout out! a whole post dedicated just to me! okay, me and boys to men, spoilsport, I'm still awesome! Here is what "Quansworld" had to say about me:
"It took me a while to realize it, but my girl L. is actually a super hero. Hear me out. Besides the whole leaping tall buildings, speeding bullets thing she controls minds and is capable of creating impulses through the simple turn of a phrase. Kind of like a Jean Grey or the Invisible Woman from the Fantastic Four, only with curlier hair and better at Scattegories. And I imagine her skintight purple jump suit to be just as fetching. She's currently stationed in Berlin where she battles the forces of hack writing one spot at a time."
Thanks babe! and yes, quite fetching. stretchy too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home