Monday, October 17, 2005

Monday October 17th
I havent’ written in a while, sooorrrryyyy….! Oh well.
This week I discovered podcasts. Okay, I mean, I new about them before, and I totally threw that word around because I was cool for knowing about them, but actually…but I had never bothered to listen to one. Until now. OMG I love them! I devour them! I am hungry for them on the hour, and the dutifully arrive to let me feast! Oh you good people at Apple once again you have made me so happy. I already subscribe to the npr story of the day, and to one about the weekly episode of lost, and as I write I am already smacking my lips because this afternoon what should appear than the American Copywriter podcast interview with Sally Hogshead…. Awesome! Its like all the sudden somebody started leaving me a plate of chocolate chip cookies to come home to, and each time they are slightly different and more delicious. I don’t even have to download the podcasts, I subscribe and then they just appear. And they are in English !!! remember when you were 13 and you used to run to the mailbox after school dying to get your new seventeen or ym magazine? Okay, this is soooo much cooler than that. And, like, I know for sure, because I totally still talk like that 13 yr old sometimes. Dude! Anyway, I’m off to consume my podcasts and drift off to sleep in happiness. See ya!

1 Comments:

Blogger Quan Solo said...

Mmmm... chocolate chip cookie copy pods... most delish.

6:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home