Monday, November 28, 2005

Nov 28th – Monday - dea shnee ist shun.

Readin and writing and wishin for snow, the kind that falls down and makes the world glow, its bright and its clean and so the flowers can rest, then come again spring they be lookin they best.

There is peace in the world you don’t fully control, need a hand to play if I’m gonna make gold, and its not all about where you are in the end, but how far you got from where you beginned.

Is it wasting my time to watch the snow fall? I’m supposed to busy productive and all, but I’m dreamin and ain’t life the world I create, and if I aint perfect am I still first rate?

Some questions you ask and some you just don’t, and some will be answered and some they just wont, and when you figure it out that’s your chance to grow, and when it all finds you, I guess you just know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home