Sunday, November 20, 2005


November 20th – Birthday ME!
It is my birthday and I am a princess!!! I have a super frilly skirt and boingtastic hair and I feel pretty! Oh so pretty! Today, after a brief fight with guenduez and a photoshoot for work (ug! I want a day off already!) I went to out with Monie.ka. Much fun! We sat in the sweetest café, perfect with candle light, the kind of chairs you sink into, and yummy yummy applestrudel with vanilla ice cream! We went to a candy shop where they made candy the old fashioned way. It was amazing, watching this massive blob of sparkling orange candy roll around the table as it was prepared for the molds. The guy cut us off a little piece to taste and omg, you have never had anything like this. Imagine, a hard candy so warm it actually cools in your mouth, forms to the shape of your tongue, and is the perfect mix of sweet and sour. Mmmmm! After, we happened upon a Lush, so I bought heavenly ball of bubble bath and went home to soak. Perfect!
Finally, Saturday night was my Birthday Party with a few people from work. We went to a very chill bar on Bergman Strasse and had some yummy drinks. But I really really wanted to dance, so I dragged Guenni and Monie to a club. Too bad the music sucked. Danced by myself for five min and then gave up. Once I realized the DJ was wearing a sweater vest, I knew there was no hope. Still, as far as birthdays go, didn’t suck. Think I’ll celebrate again in Boston though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home