Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Dear Monica,
Okay, I knew when I gave you my blog address there was a reason I shouldn't have, but I didn't know what it was. Now I do. In addition to knowing, um, way too much about me, you know you are on my blog. But the info that is up totally does not do you justice. You are completely wonderful and our friendship has been one of the highlights of my time in Berlin. You have been so kind and sensitive about my birthday and that has made me feel a million percent better. Whatever we end up planning, I am sure we are gonna have a blast. Also, we get along really well. We are two girls lost in Berlin because we are two girls with the guts to go out and get lost in Berlin. We both rock, and our friendship rocks too. Okay, that is enough sappy lauren for tonight. oh, wait, no I forgot to say, i think we'll be friends long after we've both left Berlin. In a few years I'll be dodging the bouquet at your wedding to James, and whether it's in Vienna or London or outer space, we'll both still be gorgeous :) Bussi, L

okay, i have to go be silly now to counteract all of this mush!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home