Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Nov. 15th - ouch.
Today was a terrible horrible no good very bad day and then some. Let me count the ways:
1. Grades from Strada. Jerk.
2. Rain during our photo shoot.
3. Pickles and mustard on my hot dog.
4. Car accident.
This jerk rear ended us right in the middle of the street! We were driving our favorite JVM Mini and he hit us HARD. Of course it was raining and we had to get out and exchange info. He was being a jerk to us, but once the Polezie came he calmed down a bit. My back hurts a lot, and Gunni’s leg too, so we went to the doctor. The pain keeps moving, but it’s only been two hours. Doctor says it is probaly not serious: I’ll hurt like hell on Wednesday but start to feel better on Thursday. He needs to see me again then to be sure. They gave me some pain killer crème – pretty strong stuff! Germans tend to take their meds topically, and think American’s take too many pills. Whatever, as long as it helps. We are waiting for an xray of Gunni’s leg. He is pissed that he can’t play soccer tomorrow. This sucks :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home