Friday, July 21, 2006

This just in... from now on, demonstrated grape peeling ability will be required for all Cabana Boy applicants. Yes folks, we have confirmation that I am alergic to any and all skins on fruits. Seriously. And may I be the first to say... THIS SUCKS! From now on, the simple summer joys of spitting watermelon seeds are over for me. I am doomed to a certain fate of baking apples, boiling plums, peeling grapes, popping che... you get the idea. I am not happy.

the head chef position is taken, but there is always room for another cabana boy.

and may i ask again, who are you people visiting my blog? i haven't posted in three months, yet this site gets action every day!!!

also, if you are wondering what i am up to, the best thing to do is email me. i don't go on IM, i can never find my phone, and i'm only toying with the idea of committing to this blog again. if you've got the info, make contact.

later :) La

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I check it now and again. It's on my blog favorite places, so when I go online I usually go a round in there and check to see if anyone posts new. Most people post at least once a week...you seem to post once a year.

Hope all is well.

A hug and a kiss...

-joe

8:24 PM

 
Blogger Lauren Oliver said...

kisses joe! you're the bestest.

8:50 AM

 
Blogger Quan Solo said...

I've been meaning to try out a new baked apple recipie.

6:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home