Tuesday, January 03, 2006

i have a COLD! STILL! pout. despite my very best efforts and extra amounts of cold eeze, my nana's insistance at unloading the dishwasher with a runny nose has left me in bed for a week. a week! pout. I did manage to fill my brain with enough cold meds in order to celebrate new years eve, sans champagne, but i felt so shady popping cold pills in a bar bathroom.

chanukah with mom and the fam was fun this year. I love bringing people presents from different parts of the world! and the latkes were delish as usual. christmas at dads was cool too. love the stocking part, and cousin carolyn is everything your favorite six year old should be!

"sick in bed with a cold" lauren is done with as of tomorrow. sloth is dull. I officially declare this cold over, so I can get back to being my vibrant, seductive, crazy, imaginative, uber productive self. did i forget to say humble?

1 Comments:

Blogger Quan Solo said...

Presents? latkes? what are these mysterious things you speak of??

1:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home