Thursday, February 02, 2006

so, hi, people who are friends with my brother who followed a link from his blog. shit, now i have to be good about updating again, cause i can't let a computer science boy out write me! Here's a quick recap: I finished grad school for advertising in december, and I just started looking for a job. In the past two years I've lived in South Beach, San Fran, New York, London, and Berlin, all as part of school. Now I live in Peabody again, until I am gainfully employed. I'm the reason my dear brother has to ride around in Becky's fly family sedan; He's given me his car until spring. Is the the best brother ever or what? now that you are all caught up, I return you to your regularly scheduled bloging....

back from San Francisco, which was very very cool. A few leads, but we'll see what happens. Had a pretty good interview here this week, but I won't hear anything official from them until they know if they have won a new account. So, end of the monthish. Which is fine, because it give me plenty of time to snag myself some interviews in new york. which means hitting up all my friends who live there for some contacts. Thanks in advance if that's you.

Meanwhile, this week i'm at home, networking from phone and computer, and I'm booooored. I think I should go network from someplace fun like a ski resort. I could sit in the lodge during the week, when its slow, and wait for hotties to come buy me hot chocolate. Mmm.... that sounds like a much better plan...

later :) LA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home