Thursday, March 02, 2006

so, does anyone know how to get rid of my lame oid profile that is only supposed to appear on my OTHER blog? yes, i have a bloglink for people i want to hire me, and yes i'll send you a link if you really want it, but its just the images of my ads from school. unless you are a super ad geek like me, you might not be so interested. then again, if you are a member of my fan club, and you seriously want an autographed copy for your tell tale biography... then you should seek help. soon. and you should bring my insane columbian ex boyfriend with you. please.

in other news, i actually went to the library yesterday. got a mystery book which i thought looked promising in an agatha christie sort of way, and yet was completely the most retahded thing i've ever read. friggin animals talk to eachother, and the mystery part? not even so mysterious. i may have to give up on this job hunt and start writing a novel... i could write a better book than that one. in the mean time, i'll settle for rocking my spankin new library card, which has the same awesome logo as the one i had when i was six. i kinda wanna print it on a tee shirt and wear really big earings. anyone else remember The Canary and the Elephant?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home